Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Toothy sharks and thirsty humans unite for a salute to brews with an aquatic twist. Sip your way through a pop-up beer hall with libations on tap from a dozen local breweries and get a crash course in shark science and conservation with short talks by world-renowned shark experts.
Stay tuned for full event details for Sharktoberfest 2019!
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $3 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window. Since shows do sell out, we always recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is always free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the planetarium 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for seating. We run a tight spaceship!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Upcoming NightLife Events
NightLife breaks the mold with a special presentation of FURY, a multimedia concert experience.
Toothy sharks and thirsty humans unite for a salute to brews with an aquatic twist!
Nick Hakim performs at our final installment of NightLife LIVE 2019, co-presented by Noise Pop.
The creatures come out for NightLife’s annual Halloween bash! See a spooktacular drag show with Heklina + more.