Explore the exhibits after-hours: Discover the deepest depths of the oceans, travel to the tops of rainforests, and blast off into outer space at your own private planetarium show.
After milk and cookies, roll out your sleeping bag in an exhibit area like the flooded forest tunnel, Philippine Coral Reef, or even face-to-face with Claude the albino alligator!
In the morning, rise-and-shine for breakfast time at the Academy Café—and continue your adventure with complimentary next-day admission to the museum.
Ticket price includes:
- Overnight stay in an exhibit area
- Live animal presentation
- Rainforest access until 8 pm
- Planetarium showings
- Late night snack and early morning breakfast
- Overnight parking in Music Concourse Garage
- Next day admission to the Academy