Please note that we've made some important changes to our Groups program for guest and staff health and safety and to comply with local guidelines:
- View our vaccination policy and health and safety details here.
- If your group is up to 20 people you can book your tickets directly online here.
- Learn more about how to plan safer social interactions in public spaces.
- Advance, timed-entry tickets are required for all guests.
- Indoor masking is strongly encouraged for all guests ages 2 and up.
Group tickets & pricing
Groups consist of 10 or more guests. All guests, including groups, must purchase timed-entry admission tickets in advance. Please note that not all entry times may be available on the date of your choice. As always, the further in advance you book, the lower the price and the greater selection of entry times.
Your 10% group discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Ticket prices may vary by entry time and date. Children 2 and under and Academy members always visit for free!
Group visit guidelines
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more paying guests
- All group reservations must be made in advance and require pre-payment
- Member benefits do not apply to group entry
- The entire group must be fully assembled at the time of entry
- Discounted tickets cannot be applied to the purchase of an Academy Membership on the day of your visit
Pre-paid dining options
Make lunch easy at the Academy with a prepaid boxed lunch or Academy gift card! Gift cards can be used at the Café and Terrace restaurants and are perfect for trip planners on tight schedules. Boxed lunches are handcrafted at the Café with locally sourced ingredients.
We require a minimum of 10 boxed lunches per order. Please allow at least seven business days for processing.
The Academy's interior is breathtaking at night. Whether your event is a spring prom, summer wedding, or holiday party, we suggest booking a date far in advance.