Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
NightSchool: Science Craft Fair
We’re teaming up with SF Bazaar to present a special virtual version of our annual Holiday Bazaar event with an evening of nature- and science-inspired crafts! Get some DIY gift ideas, craft alongside artisans and makers, and browse a hand-selected virtual “fair” to help you shop online and support local artists during the holidays.
- Metalsmith Alexis Pavlantos shares the inspiration behind her favorite wearable metal creature creations. She’ll walk you through her process, which uses the art of lost-wax casting and metal fabrication. (And yes, there will be fire!)
- Artist Cody Vrosh (Binary Winter Press) paints everybody’s favorite albino alligator, Claude, as an astronaut in a watercolor galaxy.
- Craft along with Risa Culbertson (Papa Llama) as she shows off a quick and easy tutorial on how to send a hug in the mail (for when you can't be there in person).
- Amy Perrier of Bernal Burrow demonstrates how to bring a bit of nature into your home with custom moss art foraged from hikes along the coast and mountains.
- Learn to make a whimsical everlasting terrarium ornament with local artist Katy Kristin.
All NightLife virtual programming is intended for audiences 21+.
PAST VIRTUAL NIGHTLIFE EVENTS
Missed the party? Just want to relive the magic? Watch the recorded livestreams on YouTube!