Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife on Elm Street
Buy ahead to skip the line and save on tickets. 21+.
One, two, NightLife’s comin’ for you. This Halloween, don’t sleep on NightLife featuring performances by Oaklash.
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- NightLife guests are no longer required to provide proof of full vaccination or a recent negative test. We still strongly encourage all guests to stay up-to-date on their vaccinations, and to mask up indoors. As always, if you’re feeling under the weather, please NightLife another time. View health and safety information here.
- Please note: The rainforest will be closed for infrastructure maintenance during this event.
- Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited. Passes are available online in advance for an additional $5 while supplies last to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQs for more details. (Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium.)
- Beverages are available at various bars throughout the building, but food must be enjoyed outdoors or in the Academy Café only.
- NightLife is for adults 21+ only. Valid, physical photo ID required.
- Still have Qs? See our FAQs here.
In honor of Steinhart Aquarium’s 100th anniversary, let's party like it’s 1923 & celebrate a century of wonder.
See what happens when art and nature collide at this NightLife honoring 10 years of BigPicture.
We’re closing out NightLife LIVE with grungy-synth sounds from Tanukichan & our soulful opener Lalin St. Juste.
See what’s revealed once the sun goes down and explore the nocturnal side of the Academy.
One, two, NightLife’s comin’ for you. This Halloween, don’t sleep on NightLife.
Once a year the living & dead reunite. Join us in honoring departed souls in celebration of Día de los Muertos.