Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Brain & Body NightLife
Feed your brain and body this week as NightLife explores the fascinating world of human health and wellness in this ongoing series.
Schedule of Events
Yoga in Space
Forum Gallery, 2nd Floor
6:30 & 7:30 pm
See what it might be like to do a downward dog while looking out at the cosmos with our transportive “yoga in space” complete with space projections and lasers, with a teacher from Yoga Works.
Forum Gallery, 2nd Floor
New to meditation - Join Jessica Neideffer for a sound bath to drop you into a deep state of relaxation.
6 - 10 pm
Chat with an assortment of health and neurology experts
- Yoga class capacity is limited in each location and entry is not guaranteed.
- Aquarium classes and Yoga in Space classes require passes which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 5:30 pm on the front concourse.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With Planetarium Pass Reservations, you can select your showtime in advance and guarantee your seat under the stars. $3; optional, but recommended. Available online only.
- Free passes will still be available onsite at the Planetarium kiosk on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive early for your best chance to obtain a free pass.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe, The Terrace Bar and Restaurant, and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
How do humans cope with long stays on the International Space Station, psychologically?
Upcoming NightLife Events
It’s a matter of NightLife and death when we team up with the Reimagine Festival to examine the big questions.
An electric night awaits as NightLife digs into AI and the ways in which it’s transforming our world.
We’re going back in time with our Dino Days festival—and the most popular dinosaur movie of all time.
NightLife celebrates National Women’s History Month with a spotlight on women in science from around the Bay.