Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Brain & Body NightLife
Feed your brain and body this week as NightLife continues its ongoing series exploring the fascinating world of human health and wellness with mind-expanding talks, cutting edge demos, and yoga sessions around the museum hosted by Yoga Tree, Yoga Works and Outdoor Yoga SF.
Full details coming soon!
- Yoga class capacity is limited in each location and entry is not guaranteed.
- Aquarium classes and Yoga in Space class require passes which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 5:30 pm on the front concourse.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
Brain & Body Series dates:
- November 1st
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With Planetarium Pass Reservations, you can select your showtime in advance and guarantee your seat under the stars. $3; optional, but recommended. Available online only.
- Free passes will still be available onsite at the Planetarium kiosk on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive early for your best chance to obtain a free pass.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe, The Terrace Bar and Restaurant, and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Upcoming NightLife Events
Science, tech, and innovation collide when NightLife partners with Seeker to explore the future of humanity.
NightLife celebrates the best of the Academy with after-hours science inside the greenest museum on Earth.
NightLife breaks down the science of fermentation—from beer to cheese and everything in between!
NightLife LIVE 2018 music series—performances in the West Garden by Classixx + SUMif, Co-presented by Noise Pop.