Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
SF Beer Week NightLife
Full event details coming soon!
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $5 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window. Since shows do sell out, we always recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is always free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the planetarium 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for seating. We run a tight spaceship!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Upcoming NightLife Events
Join us for how-to, hands-on demos and workshops to help you learn useful crafts and skills for adulting.
Wake up and smell the coffee (& chocolate!) at NightLife's tribute to the Bay Area's favorite way to get buzzed.
NightLife partners with SF Beer Week for a hopping evening of tasty local brews. Cheers!
Explore the science of sound and kick off Noise Pop Music and Arts Festival with a DJ set by Washed Out + more!