Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Holiday Bazaar NightLife
‘Tis the season for parties and festivities, including NightLife’s annual holiday bazaar!
Shop a marketplace of gift-worthy treasures from dozens of local makers and merchants, all curated by SF Bazaar. Find a little something for every person on your list at this one-stop holiday shop featuring a crafty selection of handmade jewelry, original artwork, ceramics and pottery, apothecary products, stationery, and more goods for science-lovers.
Celebrate the winter season with a few spins around the dance floor underneath sparkling “snowflakes,” part of the Academy’s ‘Tis the Season for Science: Life on Ice exhibit.
Music by DJ BAD DJ
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $3 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window. Since shows do sell out, we always recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is always free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the planetarium 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for seating. We run a tight spaceship!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.