Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Bean & Berry NightLife
Unlock the mysteries of terroir with a night of sipping, smelling, and exploring the science of coffee and wine. Join us for short talks, demos, and displays by local roasters, winemakers, chemists, and environmental scientists—by the end of the night, you’ll be well on your way to becoming an amateur sommelier.
Full details coming soon!
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $3 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window.
- Since shows do sell out, we recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium shows start on time! Please arrive 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for dome entry. Late seating is not permitted.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Upcoming NightLife Events
Unlock the mysteries of terroir with a night of sipping, smelling, and exploring the science of coffee and wine.
Feed your brain and body this week as NightLife explores the fascinating world of neuroscience + human health.
We asked, you chose: goats. Join us for a “viewers’ choice” GOAT NightLife, celebrating goats and the G.O.A.Ts.