UnderstandingScience.org has been redesigned!
Learn what science is, how it works, and how it connects to your life.
Our friends at the UC Museum of Paleontology have updated the Understanding Science website, which has long been a must-have resource explaining the nature and process of science.
The site has a suite of fantastic tools for teachers, including:
- an interactive flowchart detailing the process of scientific inquiry (PDF versions available by grade band, too!)
- a compendium of Science Stories that can be used in the classroom
- a science journaling tool developed with HHMI
- a handy list of common misconceptions and how to correct them
- and so much more, of course!