The Rock Program
Greetings San Francisco 4th and 5th Grade Teachers and Administrators,
We are excited to welcome you, your students and their families to the Arthur and Toni Rembe Rock Enhanced Museum Visits for Students Program.
The Program aims to provide all 4th and 5th grade students in San Francisco, as well as the teachers and families who support them, with quality science and sustainability education opportunities. Each of the following FREE features is designed to support participation:
- Teacher workshops and hands-on classroom resources
- Field trip bus transportation for school groups not within walking distance
- Educational lessons led by professional educators during the field trip
- All field trip programs may be offered in Spanish
- A pass entitling each student unlimited free admission through August 31, 2014
- A one-time free family pass and activity book for each student
- Family Nights held at the Academy in partnership with your school
Applications for the 2013-14 school year field trip programs will be accepted starting . To apply, please prepare up to 10 dates you are available to come on a fieldtrip and prioritize your program choices.