Teacher memberships are available by mail or at the Academy Service Desk. Use this application, and remember to include proof of active teaching status!
Did you know that Pre-K through 12th-grade classroom teachers in California are eligible for special educator prices on memberships to the Academy?
- Special educator price of $99 for teacher memberships
- For one cardholder and a guest*
- Valid for Pre-K through 12th-grade classroom teachers in California, including preschool teachers of 3-4 year olds
- Proof of active teaching status is required with payment
- Fully tax deductible
*Guests must be accompanied by a named card holder to receive free admission. Additional admission tickets are available for purchase during members' hours.
Teacher memberships are available only by mail or at the Academy Service Desk, using the application below.
Unlimited Daily Admission
- Members-only hours: Sunday, 10–11 am; Tuesday, 8:30–9:30 am
- Members-only entrance
- Personalized member card
Exclusive Events and Programs
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit previews
- Members-only penguin feedings and family nature crafts
- Members-only planetarium passes and shows
- Subscription to Academy member eNews and LIVE publication to keep tabs on what's new
Spring blooms and butterflies are coming!
Purchase or renew your Academy membership by March 31, 2017, and receive up to three complimentary general admission ticket(s)* to the California Academy of Sciences.
*Offer available for Individual, Individual Plus, Teacher, and Senior levels (1 ticket), Family and Family Plus levels (2 tickets), and Associate level (3 tickets). Complimentary tickets are valid for one year from date of purchase of new or renewing membership and have no cash value. Not valid on Explorer or higher levels. Offer is not retroactive and may not be combined with other offers.
Visit after visit, new adventures and discoveries await you. As part of our extended family, enjoy exclusive members-only programs and seasonal events.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about benefits, membership cards, and more.