No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
October 1st at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
October 1st at 3:30 pm
Learn more about Claude, our American Alligator, and other fascinating inhabitants of the swamp.
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 8:30 am - Classroom
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 10:00 am - The Swamp
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 10:30 am - Front Lobby
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm - African Hall
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12:00 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:45 pm - Forum Theater
- Sat. Oct. 1st at 11:30 am - Piazza