No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
September 27th at 11:00 am
Join an exciting, on-stage whale rescue based on the real-life experiences of local marine mammal heroes.
September 27th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 8:30 am - Earthquake
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 8:30 am - Early Explorers Cove
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 8:30 am - African Hall
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 8:30 am - Human Odyssey
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 10:30 am - Forum Theater
- Tue. Sep. 27th at 10:30 am - Front Lobby