No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
Discover the beauty, variety, and vast complexity of our connections to the network of life that surrounds us.
Infrared light allows us to explore the invisible universe like never before.
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 8:30 am - Human Odyssey
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 8:30 am - Earthquake
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 8:30 am - Early Explorers Cove
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 8:30 am - African Hall
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 9:00 am - Hohfeld Hall
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 9:30 am - Planetarium
- Tue. Oct. 6th at 10:00 am - Coat Check