No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
September 30th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
September 30th at 3:30 pm
Learn more about Claude, our American Alligator, and other fascinating inhabitants of the swamp.
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 10:30 am - Front Lobby
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm - African Hall
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 10:30 am - Forum Theater
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 11:00 am - Piazza
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 11:15 am - Living Roof
- Fri. Sep. 30th at 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm - Forum Theater