No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
October 25th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
October 25th at 3:30 pm
Learn more about Claude, our American Alligator, and other fascinating inhabitants of the swamp.
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 8:30 am - Earthquake
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 8:30 am - African Hall
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 8:30 am - Early Explorers Cove
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 8:30 am - Human Odyssey
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 9:30 am - Planetarium
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Tue. Oct. 25th at 10:15 am - Naturalist Center